- Item arrives in frustration-free, easy-to-open packaging that's 100% recyclable. For a gift-ready box, select "Ship in Amazon packaging" at checkout.
- BMR1959 celebrates the 60-year fashion legacy of Barbara "Barbie" Millicent Roberts with a bold, streetwear-inspired collection that's all about personal expression and style.
- This fully poseable Barbie BMR1959 doll wears plaid color block jogger pants and a mesh jersey top with a rainbow logo graphic.
- Platform combat boots, rope twist pigtails and a bucket hat with allover logo print finish the look.
- Specially designed, FSC-certified shoebox packaging is made from materials that have been responsibly sourced.
The BMR1959 collection celebrates the fashion heritage of Barbie and showcases how current trends influence the brand. These bold, fully posable dolls capture the diverse looks found in today's streetwear culture. From high-low fashion mixes, re-imagined '90s gear to juxtaposed patterns, textures, and silhouettes, this curated ensemble is all about personal expression and style. This BMR1959 Barbie doll wears plaid color block jogger pants, a cropped tank and a mesh jersey top with a rainbow logo graphic. Platform combat boots, rope twist pigtails and a red bucket hat with allover logo print finish the look. This collectible fashion doll is fully articulated, comes in a streetwear-inspired shoebox and includes a BMR1959 logo doll stand for displaying. Each Barbie BMR1959 doll features a unique look, so you can express your style with the whole crew. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.