- CRAFTY QUESTIONS: Can you remember what colour the five Olympic rings are? How about the colour of the four Teletubbies? Or the lid on a jar of marmite?
- COLOURFUL ANSWERS: Colourbrain is one of the easiest board games for families to learn. Each team holds eleven Colour Cards in front of them. Together, they have to figure out which ones to put down to answer the question.
- RACE TO THE FINISH: Play the correct colours and your team can race ahead with the points... as long as some of the other teams get it wrong. First to reach 10 points, wins!
- KIDS VS ADULTS: From Pot Noodles to Pubs, Noddy to Netflix, this board game is filled with 300 questions that the whole family can join in with.
- EASY TO LEARN, QUICK TO PLAY: Like all our board games, Colourbrain takes about 2 minutes to learn and 20 minutes to play. Perfect for large groups (2-20 players) and ages 14+.
|Product Dimensions||6 x 24 x 24 cm; 760 Grams|
|Manufacturer recommended age||14 years and up|
|Item model number||643690762874|
|Number of Game Players||2, 20|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||14 - 99 years|