- Rahel - a girl with a giving heart, is a courageous and caring 10 year-old girl who dreams of one day becoming a doctor
- She is determined to help her village fight the terrible illness Malaria. Read her mini book included to learn how Rahel bravely ventures to out to bring back medical supplies for her friends and neighbors
- Hearts For Hearts Girls mission is to inspire girls to celebrate diversity, be agents of change in their lives, and positively impact the lives of those in their community, and ultimately the world!
- For each doll purchased - Hearts For Hearts Girls donates $1.00 to World Vision to support their humanitarian programs that better the lives of those in each dolls represented country
- Rahel is a 14" 100% vinyl doll with an abundance of curly black hair, a bright shirt, woven skirt, and authentic jewelry. She comes with a girl sized friendship bracelet, comb and a story book about her life
Celebrate the courageous culture of Ethiopia with our Rahel doll! Like all Hearts For Hearts Girls dolls, Rahel stands 14 inches high with a poseable, smooth vinyl body, and high-quality rooted hair for hours of doll play. Her eyes are a stunning amber-brown and her hair is an abundance of bouncy black curls. Rahel is fashioned in a bright yellow shirt, an embroidered woven wrap-around skirt, a beaded necklace and slip on sandals. Discover all the beautiful Hearts For Hearts Girls dolls: Dell (USA), Consuelo (Mexico), Nahji (India), Lauryce (New Orleans) and Tipi (Laos). Each doll tells a story of a little girl’s journey about how she makes a difference in her life and her community. When you buy a Hearts For Hearts Girls doll, $1.00 is donated to World Vision, a global humanitarian organization, that aims to help better the lives of children and their communities worldwide. Quality details such as ethnic jewelry and cultural yet modern outfits make these dolls special that any girl will treasure. Hearts For Hearts Girls also offers a fun, child-friendly website full of stories, games, and activities. Help Change the World, One Heart at a Time with Hearts For Hearts Girls!