- OPTIONS: Available in two convenient sizes, large (4”x4”) and petite (2”x2”), depending on your personal needs. Each wipe opens to a 4”x4” single-ply, skin-ready wipe.
- BEAUFITUL BLEND: Thoughtfully made of a highly durable, dynamic blend of super soft 100% cotton fibers that are extra kind, gentle, and wonderfully comforting to the skin. Perfect for applying creams, gels, and lotions, including post-waxing and facial products meant to soothe and calm skin.
- NO WASTE WIPE: Slightly absorbent structure won’t absorb all your favorite and expensive beauty products, leaving more of the goodness on your skin and less on the wipe. Save money and time.
- WITHOUT A TRACE: Each versatile wipe leaves behind no lint on skin surface to interfere with skincare procedures or irritate delicate skin tissue.
- SPA STATUS: Bring your beloved beauty spa straight to your bathroom with these professional skincare essentials used by top, certified estheticians, dermatologists, and plastic surgeons, as well as
Experience the luxury of the spa right in the comfort of your own home with these premium-grade, 100% cotton fiber Intrinsics Silken Wipes used by reputable spas and salons the world over! Get professional, spa-quality results with every skin-soothing and cottony-comforting wipe that leaves behind no lint to interfere with skincare procedures or skin irritation. Safe, gentle, and kind to all skin types, each wipe opens to a 4”x4” single-ply, product-perfect towelette specifically designed to apply your favorite skincare essentials, such as gels, creams, lotions, toners, and more. Especially effective for applying skin-soothing and complexion-cooling products commonly used following waxing and facial procedures. Innovative structure is only slightly absorbent, leaving more product on skin and less on wipe, making these Silken Wipes excellent for applying skincare products that are designed to stay on the skin. These mega-duty and durable Intrinsics Silken Wipes are available in two convenient sizes – large (4”x4”) and petite (2”x2”) to meet all your skin and body care needs. A subsidiary of the early 1900’s-based Barnhardt Manufacturing Company, known for supplying layered cotton batting for horse drawn buggy seats and filler for quilts and comforters, the Intrinsics beauty brand burgeoned in the 1980s as the proprietary suppliers of single-use skincare and beauty products that the exploding luxury spa and salon scene so heavily demanded. Intrinsics’ unwavering commitment and dedication to bringing luxurious, highest-quality, cotton-made beauty products to the world’s most distinguished and legendary beauty spas and salons all over the globe is why The Difference is in the Details is our motto. Because, it’s the little things.